Photoblog : Gallery : Portfolio : Weddings : Buy a Photo : About See Details / Comment on Photo 
,Pont de Grand-Mère was inaugurated in May 1929, as a new link between the banks of the Saint-Maurice. 

Built by the Laurentide Pulp and Paper Company, it is the city of Grand Mother who paid the $ 400,000 needed for its realization.

Following it's inauguration, it was known to be the longest and lowest suspended bridge in Canada for many decades.